We’ve had several athletes retest into our Sports Performance level recently including Jake Kern and Cole Smoot. Both of these football guys have been training hard with us for many weeks. Let’s take a look at their retest results:
· Decreased 10 yd sprint time by 0.2 sec
· Increased vertical leap by over 2 inches
· Increased explosive leg power shown by increased average vertical jump height by over 3 inches during a 4 repetitive jump test
· Decreased shuttle run time by over 0.5 sec
· Doubled core/rotary power
· Increased flexibility shown by the deep overhead squat
· Increased vertical jump by 3 inches
· Increased explosive leg power shown by increased avg vertical jump height by over 1 inch during a 4 repetitive jump test
· Decreased shuttle run time by over 0.2 sec
· Increased core/rotary power
· Increased flexibility shown by deep overhead squat
Great job guys! Welcome to the Sports Performance level!
Athletes, feel free to bring in your spring sports schedules so we can come cheer you on!